SwiftKey Keyboard uses Artificial Intelligence to automatically learn your writing style, including the emoji you love to use (if you use emoji), the words that matter to you and how you like to type.
Upgrade your phone’s keyboard to this app for free – and get more done without fussing over typos. Join over 250 million people worldwide who use SwiftKey Keyboard for hassle-free typing.
That means autocorrect and predictive text that actually works because it adapts to you.
SwiftKey Keyboard caters for all typing tastes – all colors, designs and themes. Support for 150+ languages. Tapping or swipe-to-type. Tons of emoji (smileys, emoticons). No emoji. Or emoji keyboard predictions learned from how you’ve used emoji before.
SwiftKey Keyboard apk app features
– Kills your typos
– Type faster with A.I.-powered predictions
– Simply swipe-to-type with SwiftKey Flow
– Autocorrect that actually works
– Always learning your slang, nicknames and phrases
– 80+ colors, designs and themes
– Emoji keyboard – learns and predicts your favorite emoticons
– Bilingual autocorrect across 200+ languages
– Teach the autocorrect your quirks from your online accounts
Find out more about SwiftKey’s key features: http://swiftkey.com/en/keyboard/android/
Supports 200+ languages, including:
English (US, UK, AU, CA)
Spanish (ES, LA, US)
Portuguese (PT, BR)
See the full list of languages here: http://support.swiftkey.com/hc/en-us/a … n-Android-
SwiftKey Keyboard requests access to your SMS messages in order to improve word predictions based on what you’ve typed before.
Some features are only supported by certain versions of Android. Emoji is supported on Android 4.1 and above. For more information on emoji support and other FAQs, please see http://support.swiftkey.com/.
* You can now type in Malay (Jawi)
* We’ve updated our layouts for Arabic and Pinyin (12-key layout)
* General Accessibility improvements
This app has no advertisements
“I always liked the swype (I think it was called) keyboard option on Samsung devices. SwiftKey is just as good, if not better. I find it very useful and easy to use. Even when you can’t initially use it for unusual words, it learns them quickly. It also doesn’t get in the way too much if you just type normally. My only complaint is that in some apps the view resets to cover what you are writing with the keyboard (I’m looking at you Play Store). I don’t know which app is at fault for that is so I’m not knocking off a star for that.”